Review of The Irresistible Miss Peppiwell by Stacy Reid

The Irresistible Miss Peppiwell (Entangled Scandalous) - Stacy Reid

Story is good and all the characters, especially Phillipa, are likable. She is strong, passionate and adventurous, which makes her a perfect female lead character in my humble opinion. I also liked the fact that the book was well paced and kept me entertained until the very end. I recommend it to all historical romance lovers. It's a must read novel.

Lord Anthony is looking for a bride and Miss Peppiwell is not interested in marriage. But they are a perfect couple. The chemistry between them is undeniable and scorching hot. Anthony is Alpha at heart but he has an honourable and sensitive side too. While Phillipa is cold and closed off, very few know that she has an adventurous and rebellious side too. Both have a dislike for society's rules. They do not want to bend to society's will and want a life where they can have freedom to choose whatever way they want to live. They want to be scandalous.

Although they have lived very different lives, they are very similar in many ways. That's the reason why Anthony is sure that Miss Peppiwell is a perfect bride for him. Now the trouble is that she doesn't agree and it will not be easy to convince her. Phillipa is wary of men and she doesn't want to get married to one. She thinks that marriage will bind her and make it impossible to have the freedom she so craves. She loves Anthony but all she wants is to be his friend and lover. She is definitely not looking to wed. But when she is taken by crazy/nasty Lord Orwell, things change. She saw a side of Anthony she hadn't before and it just might convince her to accept his marriage proposal after all.

Source: http://mineofbooks.blogspot.com