Life in a Rut, Love not Included

Life in a Rut, Love not Included - J.D. Hollyfield This book was hilarious. I had so much fun reading it, Sarah turned out to be a great narrator. Its her story. When she caught her boyfriend sleeping with her best friend her life took a turn towards worst. She got depressed, returned to live with her parents and pretty much soaked herself in self pity and grief. How did it happened to her... In her own words;

"I guess I was what you would cal a victim of being blind to the world outside her perfect little bubble. It’s scary how easy it is to get so wrapped up in your own bubble of life that you fail to see what’s really going wrong on the outside."

Her life had been picture perfect... perfect job.... perfect boyfriend.... perfect best friend/room mate.... perfect home... life was good and then it all came crashing down around her. Her boyfriend cheated and she lost not only him but her best friend too. She worked with her ex so she quit her job and leave her perfect home as well. Now she is miserable and so lost and wants her life back....

"I want to be happy about something. Accomplishments that I earned. I want to look forward and not to my past. I want my past to be just that—my past."

And then she meets Jack and her life changes once again. This time for the best. He is hot and into her. So this was her chance to get her life out of the rut and love again. Whether she succeeds or not.... well you can imagine...

"Have you ever woken up one day and realized that life was exactly where it’s supposed to be? It didn’t have to consist of fancy things or big Job titles. Life is truly what you make of it. And that’s what makes life perfect. That’s what makes it the full package."

I loved this book and I loved Sarah... She is witty, funny, clumsy and interesting person. Jack is not bad either and together they make one hell of a couple. Its a book all romance lovers must read.

P.S. To visit blog tour and enter give away follow this link http://mineofbooks.blogspot.com/2014/06/blog-tour-giveaway-life-in-rut-love-not.html#links