Untitled

Untitled - Rachel  Harris This is the third book in Love and Games series. I love this series. All three books are incredibly good. I like the way Rachel writes and makes these books so entertaining. In this book we get to read Sherry's story. Of all three Robicheaux's siblings she is my favourite and I am not disappointed how she gets her "HEA". Accidentally Married on Purpose is funny, quirky, romantic and super cheesy book. As far as contemporary romance goes this a must read.

Sherry has a plan, she will find a boring guy and get married because she is convinced love and romance are not in cards for her. But things did not go as she had imagined. When one weekend's fling turned into a month's marriage ruse. She is not sure if she could get out from this unscathed because Tyler Blue is not your average guy. He is the kind of person a girl can lose her heart to...

Tyler is a country music star. He has his carrier to worry about. He doesn't have time for relationship entanglements. But apparently that's exactly what he needs to do in order to redeem his credibility in country music's world. So when he finds himself accidentally married to a woman he could trust, it seemed like a good idea to deal with it as any other business deal. With one goal in mind....

When I had read book two I had said that Cane and Angelle's is my favourite fictitious couple but now I have a new favourite. Yep! Tyler and Sherry's couple is perfect. What can I say Rachel keeps writing better and better stories and creating characters I can not easily forget. They are both fun-loving and I too had fun reading their story. This a 5-star book and I highly recommend it to all romance lovers.