Transformed

Transformed - E.V. Fairfall An interesting and intriguing fantasy about two siblings. Thea and her brother destroyed everything on Earth when they came here. They thought that if they could give back what they took, then they will be free of Earth's pull. They are immortal and their light created everything on this planet. Thea created animals and forests and her brother has control over humans. For some reason he always kept her away from humans. Making her believe that they are dangerous and she won't be able to understand them. She kept her distance from them. But now it is important that she changes the way one human family lives, otherwise she will never be free. She can't spend an eternity in a small town, not knowing how to fix what has been wronged. Hence her plan to make Brice fall in love with her, then kill her and get consumed by grief...

Brice is a hunter. He kills animals for fun. He collects knives and has no compassion for other living things. Thea has seen him hunt and she hates that he murders her creations without s second thought. She must change the way he thinks and acts. She planned to use love against him. But she wasn't ready for the complications Chamber presents. He is Brice's cousin and very different from him. She feels something whenever she is with him but also knows that they can never be together...

On the other hand her brother (Human know him a God) is planning something entirely different. Is what Thea know is all there is or is her brother hiding something? Will she ever be able to succeed in her plan or is she destined to endure dying again and again at the hands of one man??

Right from the beginning this book kept me on my toes. Although it is being promoted as paranormal and romance but there is also mystery involved. Its well written and all the characters are engaging. I liked the way Fairfall tells this story. It was a 5-star read and I will recommend it to everyone who enjoys a good fantasy.