A Duke's Wicked Kiss

A Duke's Wicked Kiss - Kathleen Bittner Roth Although I have yet to read an entangled book which I didn't love, this one was exceptional. I loved it and I think it is a must read for historical romance lovers. All the characters and places are beautifully described. Plot is great and well executed. Most of the story depicts Indian setting and I loved the historical aspect of it too.
Suri is a half-caste girl who has always found herself out of place in English environment. When she gets a chance to visit her sister in India she decided to find her mother's family and get some closure. But things didn't go the way she had hoped.
First she learned that a Duke's brother who had kissed her ten years ago, and she had been unable to stop think about, was in India as well. Then she also met her mother's family but found herself in the middle of a conspiracy against British.
Duke of Ravenswood remembered Suri as well. He had often thought about her and when he saw her again in India things get heated again. He desired her with a passion and can't help but feel jealous of Ravi-ji, an Indian who seemed to be attracted to Suri as well.
Things get complicated when Suri is invited to an Indian wedding. Will they be able to get out of India alive and what happens even if they did?
The story is intriguing and readers will find themselves enthralled by the way things enfold throughout.