Claimed By Light

Claimed By Light - Reese Monroe Another great read. It a paranormal fiction packed with action and thrill. I loved everything about this book, plot is great and well executed. all the characters are also well developed and overall the book is a five star read.
Slade is a college student about to graduate but then his sister once again finds herself in trouble. He must protect her and to do that he is willing to cross all limits, even if he had to sell his soul to a demon. After making sure that his sister is safe he went away to complete his task, which is to capture a beautiful woman.
Halena has been protecting earth from demons for eight hundred years. She is one of the best Gatekeepers. But she is tricked by Slade and captured by a demon. Now all she wants to do is kill them all.
But things enfolds in a different way. Slade and Halena are destined for each other and they must overcome their adversaries to be together forever. And here forever means forever, literally .... ;)
It is a must read for paranormal lovers. I think it has been quite a while since I read a paranormal this good. Absolutely loved it and recommend to all. :)